Friday, April 4, 2014

Tomorrow morning early we fly to Harar

Today was uneventful.  I went to the orphanage alone and had a great visit with T.G., What a great nickname. She started a little sad (crying when she saw me!) but within a few minutes she was snuggled in my arms.  We had fun playing today and by the end she was blowing me good bye kisses.    She probably missed her daddy.

Oh No!!!! Poor Brian was very ill.  He said that I could mention it, but asked that I not go into details....He is much better now which is a good thing because we leave very early tomorrow morning for a flight to Harar.  An old world Moslem city with colorful bazaars and delightful people.  We are quite excited.  We will be there for just  2nights  and then will return to Addis for a couple days before beginning our pilgrimage for Holy Week.


1 comment:

  1. Hope Brian is all better. No fun to be sick, and even less so while traveling.
    Are you guys taking T.G. with you on these trips?

    ReplyDelete